I wait impatient for the engine to finish its packaging. There's nothing big still, other than my expectations for the future. What I built is a demo for internal use only of our first commercial game. The title is Don't make love.
It passed almost a year since our announcement. Then we didn't update you anymore. We didn't for many reasons, mainly because the development of the game almost halted, even though the concept was continuously refined and we had a prototype. But now things changed: both me and Giorgio have more time, and a really talented artist, Nina, joined us in this crazy project. So it happened that we are already in production since February.
But what's all about? Here is the information you need:
- The game is titled Don't make love.
- You'll assume the role of a praying mantis in a couple and you will drive a conversation about your relationship, trying to maintain the balance between the mutual love and the instinct to have sex with its terrible consequences.
- The interaction is based on free text, actions and reactions that you'll be able to freely perform throughout the game.
- It will be PC only (at least for now).
- It should be released at the end of the year.
- It will be a commercial game, but we still don't know the retail price.
Most of the coding for the interaction is done, but we still have a lot of work to do. We'll keep you updated this time so stay tuned. Down some draft for the setting and for the protagonists.